Buildsure’s Main Project Leaders
Building is a major investment and like any investment it requires assurance via protection.
Protection of built environment assets is best brought about via:
- Research and feasibility studies.
- Designs that produce buildings that are functional through future proofing.
- Environmentally sustainable through design.
- Quality Assurance via tendering and contract processes.
- On going building monitoring to provide quality planned internal and external environments
Jim is a Fellow of the New Zealand Institute of Building and an Associate of the Building Surveyors Institute of the U.K.
Johan originally studied civil engineering, and later qualified as an architectural designer in South Africa, where he managed a design and construction company for more than 20 years.
Mike is a qualified builder who has travelled and worked in most continents throughout the world. His vast experience, technical skills and ability to communicate well at all levels is renowned.